KSU vs BAMA

 
 
 
 
My Daddy (or Grandad) for that matter couldn't have been more excited that my first basketball game was one where I could cheer on my Wildcats! Its not very often that Kansas State plays within travel distance, so we took full advantage of it...call it our early Christmas present. Even though tip off wasn't until 9pm our time, I was a trooper and made it through the entire game without a meltdown...I even impressed myself! I absolutely had a blast and loved every second of it, especially the band. I cheered and danced with the best of them! I think Mama is a little worried that I'm already too much of a fan...by the looks of the pictures I have yelling at the referee and biting my nails down to an art...I made my Dad proud! Gooo Cats!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment