Curious George

Look who came to our library!!!! I am the BIGGEST Curious George fan and was so excited to meet him...until I found out that he wasn't a real monkey but instead a dreaded costume George. If you know me then you know I HATE costumes,especially those cows at "chick a lay"! I won't even go inside CFA with those cows in the parking lot. Anyway, we sat through story time (while I was paranoid the entire time) sang a few songs and then I fell apart when George walked out. I was in the front of the line and was NOT getting my picture taken so Mommy and Presley did while I hid behind the crowd and watched. After a lot of reassuring and convincing I cautiously went forward but only with a plan for everyone to be between me and the monkey. I was scared but in the end glad I had a picture with George.

No comments:

Post a Comment